Nature is your healer! Enjoy a selection of teas, tinctures, and other plant medicinals to keep your body feeling good.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tippecanoe Herbs is a small family business founded by herbalist Kyle Denton and wife Serena Marinelli founded in 2015.
We are many things, but first and foremost we are community herbalists.
We create herbal medicine in small batches with herbs that we harvest locally, that we can acquire from local farms, and from organic sources.
"We are pioneering in the Midwest by combining the systems of Ayurveda from India and Western Herbalism, forging the applications of ancient models into the understanding of an individual's unique constitution for a holistic treatment in this modern day and age.
We keep a focus on sustainable herbalism, using only organic and locally wildcrafted herbs.
We care about our Earth, and we care about you."
TEAS - Each bag is 60 grams of loose leaf tea. Makes about 20 cups of tea.
- A VOW FOR ALL TIME: digestive, decongestive, antimicrobial, day or night The flagship. Our most sacred blend. This tea is designed to warm your heart and spirit, to diffuse tension, and to digest food, information and stress. Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb that helps cope with stress by moving tension inhibiting the flow of blood from the core to the periphery. Tulsi is stimulating to the senses, which is helpful for focusing and the feeling of connection, but it is also calming and delivering from swirling, anxious thoughts. Tulsi is also a very nice antimicrobial herb. It is very suitable as a cold and flu or respiratory aid. Contains 100% organic, mindfully wild harvested, or hand picked from the garden. A tulsi blend for anytime of day or evening. Holy Basil Vana, Holy basil Rama, Peppermint, Thyme, Lemon Balm
UP-DOG TEA: uplifting focus blend: a pick-me-up tea to help power through the day when feeling heavy after lunch. The mintiness is so nice to aiding in digestion, helping move heavy food. The yerba mate is slightly caffeinated, but not really intense like coffee. The linden is a pleasant cooling anti inflammatory that keeps the mind in a nice focused place. 100% organic and locally wildcrafted plants: Peppermint, Yerba Mate, Linden Flower, Nettle Leaf, Schisandra Berry, Cardamom
- TRIDOSHA AYURVEDIC TEA: learn the simplicity of Ayurveda and herbalism after a meal. This preparation is called Tri Dosha, because the energetics of these herbs are suitable for all body types, or doshas. This is your powerhouse carminative blend which means that it dispels gas and bloating and keeps things moving nicely in a downward direction along the way out. This is a wonderful day tea, or digestive tea, or tea to drink in if you are feeling ill. The volatile oils in this blend will clear your head of fog, or congestion, or just lighten you up. This will suit anyone who enjoys a small batch, handcrafted herbal tea, no matter their dosha.
TEATOX DETOX TEA This is a great tea for those interested in a simple detox. We have made a formula that supports the liver, the lymphatic system, herbs that help chelate to heavy metals and other toxins. 100% organic small batch herbs: Chickweed, Cilantro, Moringa, Dandelion Leaf, Gotu Kola, Nettle, Red Clover, Ginger, Calendula
- TAROT TEA - DIVINATION BLEND: Linden, Holy Basil, Mugwort, St. John's Wort, Plantain, Yarrow, Elderflower, California Poppy
- PINK PANTHER: Yerba Mate, Hibiscus, Lemon Verbena, Cardamom, Red Chili Pepper
GUILIETTA: NAmed for the famous Shakespeare play Romeo è Giulietta captures the essence of summertime in Verona Italy. This is uplifting, bright, tantalizing, a cup filled with love and awe. Made with 100% organic ingredients: Jasmine green tea, Holy Basil, Linden flower, Rose.
Tinctures are concentrated forms of herbal medicine. They are herbs that have been extracted using alcohol and water, sometimes with glycerine. The concentration allows this type of medicine to be taken in smaller doses, usually from 1-20 drops depending on the formula.
COLLECTED ANTI-ANXIETY: This is a best selling and highly effective tonic, supporting the relief of anxiety. There is a sense of constriction and tension inhibiting blood flow and proper digestion when one feels overwhelmed with anxiety. This blend helps remove that tightness from the core and neck. It is also and adaptation tonic that aids in being able to face the triggers of anxiety. There is an herbal action in herbalsim called a "nervine." A nervine supports the nervous system helping sooth one's excesses with out depressing the system, while strengthening the nervous system. This formula consists of 100% organic and wildcrafted herbs extracted in alcohol: Holy Basil, Motherwort, Blue Vervain, Skullcap, Passionflower, Lemon Balm, Milky Oats
LYMPHATIC SUPPORT Organic and locally harvested herbs of cleavers, yarrow, calendula, red root, alder, echinacea, poke root. extracted in water and alcohol
- LIVER SUPPORT earthy mineral-rich blood mover made with yarrow, dandelion root, reishi mushroom, Oregon grape root, plantain, and schisandra berry.
- FLAME CIDER - a traditional immune system and digestive stimulant sourced from local farms, orchards and beekeepers to get the best fresh ingredients: Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Holy Basil, Hibiscus, Cayenne, Burdock Root, Turmeric, Astragalus. Infused in organic vinegar for 6 weeks, strain and bled with local RAW honey. It's sour, sweet and spicy with all the probiotic benefits of the vinegar, the prebiotic benefits of some of the inulin rich herbs, and anti microbial. This is a great way to fire up your metabolism, and to boost your immune system. Take just a tsp everyday in water, or on its own.
- FLAMINGO CIDER - same as above, without honey
- BOLT CIDER - nervous system tonic. Apple Cider Vinegar infused with: fresh Milky Oats, Eleuthero, Holy Basil, Moringa, Skullcap & Lion's Mane