Orders ship to any location in the U.S. for arrival generally within 3-5 business days. If you're ordering for delivery outside of the US or would like to arrange for quicker delivery, please contact JumpIn@LakeEffectCo.com prior to ordering to ensure an agreeable rate & timeline is available.
It's a $5 flat rate or $10 if you wanna help us out (especially awesome for fragile or big orders, as sometimes Priority mail is up to $15-20).
NOTE: When your order contains an item shipped on-demand, you'll be charged shipping twice: $5 from HQ to you and $5 from them to you. We do not have the capacity to drop this amount due to the actual costs of shipping!
Our packing supplies are carefully chosen to leave as minimal of an environmental impact as possible - sometimes that means they are reused boxes, bubble wrap that we received items in.
- Express shipping is available on all orders, for $35 flat rate.
- Canadian orders are more and generally based on weight.
We want you to love your gear, but we know sometimes things happen. We are happy to offer returns for exchange (if the item exists) or in-store credit. We do not offer credit/refund to original payment method. If you have questions about sizing, fit, colors, ANYTHING, etc., pretty please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org where we can help you get the right items!
- If your item is drop-shipped / on-demand as noted in the item name and it arrives with any sort of garment flaws or the design fades after washing, please snap a pic and email us photos to email@example.com. We are often able to replace or refund your purchase with the manufacturer very easily. Since we're not able to do "quality control" for these items, some issues do occur and there's always a solution!
- If your drop-shipped item doesn't fit, please note that we can't offer refunds but we can often help you reorder a new size at a discounted rate. We provide the size chart with measurements so that you can compare it to garments you have and love to ensure the right fit.
- These items may have a slightly unpleasant smell upon arrival (and certainly don't come in a packaging that's aligned with our brand standards, note we are aware but have not found an alternative solution), but that will wash out after the first round of laundry!
SHIPPING MATERIALS & ECO-IMPACT
When shipped, most of our products are sent in recycled, reused (we collect shipping boxes from friends/family vs. buying virgin cardboard) or compostable packaging - but sometimes may be in plastic bubble wrap. Yes, bubble wrap — it hurts us, too! But in order to reduce the amount of candles, mugs, etc., damaged in shipping (which is just another form of waste) it’s important that we protect our goods, and bubble wrap is the only thing we've found that done the job properly. We encourage you to recycle or reuse this bubble wrap to prevent waste. (Know of a better alternative? Please share! We’re on the hunt for a non-plastic option that doesn't also wipe out our margins)