Lake Effect Co. is venturing from the Good Land (Milwaukee, WI) to the Great Lakes State (MI), joining a number of outdoor and adventure inspired makers & artists showcasing the beauty of Midwestern living through a unique pop-up market. Shop, gather and tour the charming lakeside Fieldguide Farmhouse in Central Lake, MI. More info here.
- Lake-living merchandise by Lake Effect Co.
- Front country goods for the backcountry lover by Compass Paper Co.
- Handcrafted fine art image transfers by The Compass Points Here
- Fine Art & Design inspired by nature by Dani Knoph
- Tiny Bits of Goods where beauty, style and inspiration meet
- Northern Michigan Landscape sketches by The Littoralist
- Handmade blown glass jewelry by Beadwear by Claire
- Leelanau Landscape paintings by Liz
- Recycled Sculptural art by New Junk Studios
- Paintings and artwork by Heidi of Rocky Top Farms
- Utilize the outdoors for physical fitness with MovNat certified demonstrations by Grand Traverse Primal Movement
- Guided tours of Fieldguide Farmhouse @ 11am, noon and 1pm
Shop and support the life we love! 5% of the event's profits benefit Paddle Antrim