THANK YOU for being here. Rising water levels on the Great Lakes. Plastics in the water. Microplastics everywhere - including in our food. These issues, among dozens of others including pandemics that indicate that our fragile planet is hurting, are calling for our attention. It’s easy to ignore this when there’s a pandemic going on, or you’re focused on getting by, but there are ways to respect and respond to all topics. Small steps. Responsible lifestyle changes. No plastics. Staying connected to nature - respecting her rhythms. Focusing on your overall health - immunity, reduced stress, etc. I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again and again and again - happy, healthy people do more good.
So let's create positive momentum towards changing how we impact the planet. The collective is open to change right now because let's face - some things are broken and the chance for fresh starts is upon us. The conversation is alive.
Next comes action. Below you'll find a collection of stories, tips + products that support the Earth, thus empowering you on your quest to do good for the planet, waters, and humans you love!
(When You're Stuck Indoors). Six fun and easy tips to call on water when you have no physical to it to help you access the scientifically-backed benefits of water's health-promoting abilities.
Call on nature to support you during these tricky times - and you'll find it becomes naturally more compelling to want to take care of her right back.
How otters show us "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe” & what it means for us during the "times" we live in.
While our shop doors are closed, we're happy to link to high vibe, healing online events - provided both locally and far far away.
- Pearl of Door County: Online group meditations & classes, etc.
- Earth Day Live 2020: https://www.earthdaylive2020.org
- Package Free talks with their sustainable product vendorsabout how they operate with environmental responsibility.
- Conscious City Guide Healing Private/Public, Free/Paid Events Ranging from yoga to soundbaths and beyond.
- Holisticism: Free virtual wellbeing workshops
- Live 26&2 yoga (like the Bikram sequence) M,W,F via the studio my aunt & cousin own in La Jolla, SD.
- While not an event, if you feel you are in need of support right now, I am happy to help you connect with resources (my network of healers and professionals is pretty dang wide), and I also offer 1:1 sessions of hypnotherapy, EFT (tapping), life/biz/success coaching, etc. Please be in touch at katherine @ lakeeffectco.com