HOLY SMOKES, we made it through episode four. This recording only required one re-record, so we’re calling it a win. But I am SO happy to talk about one of my favorite concepts, and maybe like, THE concept of my life - CHASE MORE SUNSETS!
Thanks for joining me for another episode and for a little reminder that
There’s power in our stories. There’s magic in the water.
In this episode, I muse about:
- What the concept of Chase More Sunsets means
- Why I think we both literally and figuratively need to embrace this concept
- How I fell off the joy-wagon during a busy season and took the wrong parts of life seriously.
- Ways you can determine the activities you love, and by using the why’s of them, you can create sustainable, year-round approaches to feeling those feelings.
- Four steps to getting in more “nature” in your life, regardless of the season
Join the Conversation
A weekly podcast is great, but the conversations that happen after keep this fun going.
This week’s question is:
Question: How will you implement the concept of “sunset-chasing”? AKA THE thing that you want to build into your daily/weekly routine because it gives you the feelings you love.
Resources from the Episode
In this episode, I mentioned the following quotes and resources:
Shop the Chase More Sunsets design and read the first two blog posts on the topic here.
Blue Mind by Wallace J Nichols
“When I say yes to my soul, the universe says yes to me” Jenna Black
“Take a small step towards the universe, so the universe can take a big step towards you.” Natalia Benson
The Biophilia Effect https://amzn.to/32ooSpo
The Nature Fix https://amzn.to/2NNwMTV
Grounding Accessories https://amzn.to/33sAzN6
“If you’re going to take your life seriously, take your joy, curiosity, inspiration, awe and gratitude seriously, too.” - Me